Remember that block I designed that I was having trouble with here. I’ve been busy with that one.
I finished all my blocks for a twin size quilt. And altered them just a bit from the original test block. Not the design so much as just some tiny, almost unnoticeable changes to help with the seams. I also had to press all my seams open – there was no other way.
First, I really wanted to use this blue as background.
I used a mix of fabrics on this quilt top. Mostly it’s all Wallflower by Tim holtz, but there are also some linens, some hand dyed fabrics and even a few fabrics from my grandmothers fabric stash that she gifted me last year.
With the borders on, I think it looks sort of like a medallion. There are only 23 blocks to make in this quilt. They are a little fussy, so I’m glad I went with the small amount of them. Also, I really love negative space on quilts. It shows off all that quilting.
I just LOVE this quilt. It’s definitely one of my favorites.
It is for sale in twin size here. Just the way you see it.
OR I have added it to something I can customize for you as well, colors, fabrics and size. Details for that are here.