I’ve made this sham before, but not in these perfect for fall fabrics. This is “sweet as honey” by Bonnie Christine.
These were for an order I finagled up today, but I couldn’t resist adding them to the shop. I have bolts of this fabric line so they will be available for some time.
I have three of theses, only 3, in my shop, ready to ship now. See them here.
Let me tell you how I make these. It’s super quick and super sturdy.
- Make your pillow top then add the back in two pieces. I usually make my back 3″ less than the front piece in length and the same width for the bigger piece. And then 10″ by width for the smaller piece
- Sew the backs to each side of the pillow top.
- Later on top of batting and quilt. Then trim.
- Put your binding on the sides only.
- Fold over and then surge the top and bottom up.
- Voila! Perfectly easy quilted pillow shams.
And since my sewing room received a proper cleaning, I thought I’d share some pics.